The 2021/2022 season is here and with it the illusions of all football fans are renewed. Due to the dimension of the soccer world, it is difficult to follow and enjoy all the matches of the different leagues on the planet, even if you only follow one, there is so much movement that it is difficult to dedicate time to all the games.
However, with today’s world and the technological revolution in which we live where immediacy and innovation are essential, virtual tools have appeared that make everyday things much easier. And, in this regard, football has not been left behind, offering thousands of mobile applications that inform you instantly about a game live in Spain, while playing a game on the other side of the world.
For this reason and so that you don’t look any further, from Real Valladolid International Academy we bring you the 10 best soccer apps available on your devices so that you don’t lose track of your favorite team or any game that interests you. Do not miss it!
1. 365 Scores: an app that offers live scores and goals, even notifying them seconds before it is broadcast on TV.
2. SofaScore: reports results and is considered the app par excellence for evaluating the performance of live players.
3. BeSoccer: application that covers more than 10,000 competitions in the world, has an easy-to-use interface and generates entertaining audiovisual content.
4. LiveScore: shows live goals, especially those of La Liga and allows you to follow all the matches of your favorite leagues.
5. Forza Football: this application generates interaction with its users through surveys on the games played worldwide.
6. Goal Live Scores: Goal, one of the best sports portals in the world, has its live results application, where it gives very complete statistics on the matches that take place, especially in the European leagues.
7. OneFootball: this app, unlike the rest, offers television programming and indicates the channel where the games will be broadcast to its users in Germany, Brazil, France, Spain, the United States, Italy, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
8. Foot Mercato: is the application to keep track of the summer and winter market, one of the most exciting times of the season in the world of football.
9. FootMob: an application that allows you to accommodate, through widgets, the results. It is dynamic and gives you results, statistics and audiovisual content instantly.
10. All Football: with more than 20 million downloads in more than 150 countries. One of the most important in the sector. Its novelty is that it offers talks about football, an interesting space for fans.
Did you know them? We hope you live the season with great enthusiasm and that with the help of these applications you will not miss any detail of world football.